How many hours per day do you “sit for a long time“? Risk of “cancer” and serious diseases.
Office workers should understand this behavior well, that is, ” sitting for a long time ” because throughout many working hours People often sit at their desks. I rarely move or move my body much. It is probably well known that lack of exercise causes many diseases and that sitting for long periods of time is no less harmful to health than lack of exercise. And do you know that if we sit for more than how many hours? per day increases the risk of serious diseases such as heart disease, shortened lifespan, dementia or some types of cancer. Report from ufabet https://ufabet999.com
Effects of sitting for a long time
- type 2 diabetes
- Heart disease
- certain types of cancer
- Sleeping problems
- Mental health
- physical and intellectual abilities
- Bone health
The level of risk depends on how long you sit per day:
- Low risk: Sitting less than 4 hours per day.
- Moderate risk: Sitting 4-8 hours per day.
- High risk: Sitting 8-11 hours per day.
- Very High Risk: Sitting more than 11 hours a day.
Recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- Get at least 150 minutes of moderate exercise per week.
- Minimize sitting time.
- Move your body every 30 minutes.
Suggestions for adjusting behavior
- Stand and work instead of sitting.
- Walk up and down the stairs instead of using the elevator.
- Park further to walk.
- Go for a walk during your break.
- Do physical activities in your daily life such as gardening, dancing, playing sports.
- Use an app or device that reminds you to get up and move.
- Consult your doctor for an appropriate exercise plan.
Changing these behaviors will help you reduce your risk of disease. and have better health